Electronic scrap is one of the fastest growing secondary metal streams in the world. The range of increasingly valuable metals, contained in the circuit boards of electrical goods, make electronic scrap a highly valuable commodity. Inspectorate's skilled experts are here to provide you with an independent, precise and reliable measurement of the metal content of your circuit boards.
- Precise measurement of the metal content of your electronic scrap
- Select your preferred destination for each escrap shipment based on our results
- Independent measure of metal content allows trading parties to agree value
- ISO 17025 accredited laboratories provide quality assurance
- Our processes comply with all relevant environmental legislation